HELP for Domestic Workers (HELP) are looking for someone to lead our fundraising and events strategies and to coordinate HELP’s communication initiatives to increase public and donor awareness of our work, and the issues affecting our clients. The role is a part time paid position.
- Work with the Board coordinator of Fundraising & Strategic Planning and Communications to develop and implement fundraising campaigns
- Work closely with HELP’s employees, the board and volunteers to develop and implement an integrated effective communications strategy
- Increase donor revenue by identifying potential corporate and individual donors, and design and present appropriate fundraising pitch materials
- Develop and deliver strategies to promote regular donations via HELP’s new online giving platform
- Work with the finance committee to develop internal procedures for handling donations
- Record all grant and donor-related information as part of an effective donor relations management strategy on a CRM database
- Oversee HELP’s social media and distribution of print materials and resources, including print and digital materials via the website
- Handle all media enquirers for the organisation and build relationships with key journalists and publications in Hong Kong
- Positively represent and promote HELP in all its dealings with external agencies
- Proven track record of fundraising experience
- Bachelor’s degree and over 10 years relevant experience
- Strong writing, editing, presentation and relationship management skills, including the ability to engage with senior-level stakeholders and corporate partners
- High level of organisation and project management ability; to plan, prioritise tasks, meet multiple deadlines and budgets
- Self-starter, highly motivated and resourceful problem solver, with strong attention to detail
- Expert networker
- Experience using Salesforce and Word Press
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in and contribute to a culture of collaboration and team work in a diverse environment
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills are essential, Cantonese and or Mandarin language skills would be an advantage.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com by 20 July 2018.